Reusable hygienic mask for adults, inspired by the work Almond Blossom by Vincent Van Gogh.
- Size: 18.5 x 14 x 1cm
- Double layer technical fabric, water, and micro drop repellent finish anti-bacterial finish.
- Aerosol filtration efficiency: >95%. Particle filtration efficiency: >94%. Tests carried out according to UNE-EN 13274 standard.
- Comfort: adequate. Facial fit: >96% (fit to nose and mouth). This test has been carried out following the average morphology of the population. It guarantees adequate airtightness against the environmental atmosphere.
- Regulations: UNE-0065:2020; UNE EN 14683
- This face mask maintains its characteristics for a minimum of 30 washes following the recommended washing instructions.
The washing process:
- Do not use bleach, it could affect the characteristics of the fabric.
- Only use bactericidal softener in the last rinse. If not bactericidal, do not use any type of fabric softener. If fabric softener is used, it should be dye-free.
- Only use pre-wash if the fabric has stains or dirt that would set with the washing temperature. Otherwise, pre-washing is not necessary.
- Washing time: 8-10 minutes.
- Washing temperature: to 35ºC.
- Moisturizing detergent.
- pH: slightly alkaline, no more than pH 9.
- Rinse only with water,3 cycles.
- The detergent used for washing this fabric must be free of optical brightening.
- The spin time will be conditioned by the speed of the washing machine and its K factor.
- A tumble dryer may be used. This process can be carried out at up to 70ºC.
- The tests have been carried out in accordance with the UNE-EN ISO 6330:2012 standard.
- We would like to remind you that these masks are not an individual protection product nor a health product, they are to be used as a complement to other preventive measures. It is a hygienic product according to the regulation UE/2017745 – UE2017-425.
- We recommend washing the mask before first use.
- Before putting on the mask, wash your hands with soap or hydroalcoholic gel.
- Masks alone do not provide sufficient protection and must be complemented by other precautions such as hand hygiene, use of disinfectant, and safety distance.